Guests: Julian Melgosa and Larry Veverka
Mark 7:21-23, Luke 6:45, Acts 14:2, 15:24, Galatians 3:1, Psalm 19:14, Colossians 3:1-17
Memory Text: Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Our thinking impacts us and our words impact others.
- Bible memorization a positive influence
- Choose to reflect on positive things. (Philippians 4:8)
- Is optimism a choice, a personality characteristic or a genetic predisposition?
- How can you “allow Christ into your thinking process” as the lesson admonishes? (see Romans 8 and Colossians 3, etc.)
- How can we “bring every thought into obedience to Christ?”
- What makes that difficult or distracts us?
- What can we do to make this more likely?